29 June 2018
29 June 2018
On June 29 a business session for fashion entrepreneurs was held. There were discussed trends in the global and Russian markets of Modest, investment and government support for designers, the development of retail chains, outsourcing opportunities, practical aspects of the protection of intellectual property of the designer.
Speakers of the business program were:
- George Rostovshikov - President of the International Association Buyers, INTERNATIONAL BUYERS HUB, the fashion Director MILO GROUP, founder of the Agency LABELED (videoconference);
- Johann Philipp Schröder-Bayer, international specialist in brand building, commercial promotion and global sales, owner of Johann Schröder Consulting (Paris);
- Dilyara Sadrieva-editor-in-chief of the international English-language magazine, designer, Cover Magazine expert, founder of Bella Kareema, General representative of Islamic Fashion&Design Council;
- Irina Karimova - head of the portal FashionEducation.ru and Fashion Journalism School; lecturer, Department of Marketing communications, Moscow Polytechnic University, mentor, SKOLKOVO»;
- Helen Kogel – buyer, the expert-teacher of ANO DPO MIOT, the founder of "the Designers.RU»;
- Amina Shabanova – designer, founder of fashion IRADA;
- Julia Verbitskaya - philanthropist, who is a practicing lawyer in the field of art and copyright, the founder of the endowment for the arts, and Museum activities of the "Russian Maecenas»;
- Natalia Polyakova-Director of the legal Department of JSC "Russian venture company" , expert on intellectual property protection.